Monday, July 15, 2013

Survey Says...

Dear friendly blog readers,
I need your help! I want to make this blog enjoyable for all who read it, so I need some input. Would you please let me know (honestly) how often you read Building BLockeS? It will help me a great deal as I go forward. If you have done so already, thank you!!!! If not, please do so within the next 2 weeks, as the survey closes and turns into a pumpkin 16 days from now. ;) It's the first thing on the right side of the page. 
Also, I have no idea who is an email subscriber, but I'd love to know who is! Would you leave a comment with your name if you are? Blogger is the e-updater, not me. :)
If you need a link to the site, not just this post, click HERE!
Erin turned 3 on July 2nd -- Jillian drew her a little tribute on the front step with her new sidewalk chalk from Ms. Jeannine, one of her speech therapists.
"Because I'm guessing people like pictures when they look at a blog"

3 comments:

  1. I'm an e-mail subscriber and I like pictures. - Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm subscribed on Feedly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This one is good. Keep up the good work I also visit here:Chartered engineers and I get lot of information.

    ReplyDelete