Saturday, February 25, 2012

Erin and Elliott, Winter 2012 Edition

I found a bunch of cute pictures of Erin and Elliott from recently, so I'll post a little of them, then one from Jillian's game.
On the plane ride to Great-Grandma Locke's funeral, Erin did really well until the end, when she  HAD to sit on a lap.  She did enjoy looking out the window, though.

In late January, I had the opportunity to visit with my brother, Dean, and sister, Gail, and selected children. It worked out great, because I only had Elliott with me. (Erin was at the end of her ear infection at that point) It was because their Grandma Klopp passed away, but thankfully her services were not very far from our home.
L-R Ryne, Dean, me, Gail, Lauren, Elliott

Erin looked so cute in her red dress, playing with her "computer."

Elliott was so cute playing with Erin's baby. Baby was her Christmas gift from Aunt Gail.

So this one looks a little weird...Elliott was laying down, Erin came up behind him and "snuggled", and it was so sweet! Then I got my camera, and we tried to recreate that sweetness. This is what we got. :)

Erin didn't keep the headband on very long, but long enough to get a smile and a picture! So pretty!

No comments:

Post a Comment