Saturday, May 17, 2014

Spring Portraits Link

http://portraitscene.apsphotocart.com/mp_client/pictures.asp?pagenum=1&action=viewphotos&size=thumbnails&eventid=36999
Erin takes a "selfie"

They're here! Well, online that is, for the next 28 days or so.

Click on the link above. If it doesn't take you to our photos right away, you will need to type in two criteria into the search box. The first box is our last name, I'm guessing it's case sensitive.

Then, choose the link with my first name. :)

In the next criteria, you will need my 10-digit cell phone number. Please feel free to message/comment/email/home call me if you don't have it, and I'll give it to you. If you are friends with me on FB, you can probably access that there as well.

It should take you to our photo session thumbnail page then. Please do comment and let me know what you think! Some turned out better than others, but it was not the photographer's fault, it was my goofy kids. :) You must check the pics--see how many times Elliott is looking directly to the left or right, how many times Erin smiled (or didn't!), and which family picture looks the best to you!

Once I get the CD with the low resolution pictures (not worthy of printing, but good for posting online), I'll be sure to post them! :)

Thanks for checking them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment