Thursday, September 30, 2010

Erin Tells a Story...and other recent events

You will probably be happy to get a little break from the old picture archives for a little sample of some stuff I got of Erin this week. For anyone who hasn't met her yet, she's gotten so big! She will be 3 months old on Saturday, Oct. 2, 2010. 
I got a little video on my camera of her cooing and "singing". I say singing because she stopped when I was on the computer, uploading the photos and videos, but then I put on some music on iTunes and sang along, and then she started up! It's so sweet! I have several bits of video, but I put 2 of them here. I think they are 2 of the best that I got, with the most of her sweet voice, but one is longer, like around a minute, and the other is short (about 15 seconds) for those who have slower connections.
I probably won't put very many videos on the blog, even if they are awesome, just because they take SO LONG to upload onto the site. Perhaps if I have time someday, I'll figure out how to use youtube and upload there, and then just put links to it.
I'm trying to blog a little bit here and there since I know that this precious time I have at home with my kids will be brief, and when I go back to work, I definitely won't have as much time. So, I hope you enjoy the bits I have here for you!













Erin and Uncle Bob. He stopped by for a short visit on Tuesday.
 



A candid picture of Erin on the couch with Nana.



Dear Friends, the Goss Family.
Brian, Mayan (Madeline) 5 months, Beabur (Beatrice) almost 2, and Bethi
Erin and I got to visit last weekend, before they returned to Minnesota.

Dear friend and bridesmaid, Crystal, at her house. Jillian and Erin and I stopped by for an impromptu visit after attending a wedding shower for a friend, the same evening of the Cowboys vs. Redskins football game. Needless to say, Brooks didn't mind that we were out late. :)

Heidi turns 25! On the 21st, we celebrated Heidi's birthday with one of her favorite dinners from our house, Hazel's Chicken, and a funfetti cake with frosting. It's been almost 1 year since she moved to DuPage County, so we just put one candle. Elliott, as you can tell, was trying to help her blow it out.
Elliott is giving Erin "The Howdy-Doo", just like Grampa Jim does with him. He even says it--it's adorable!

No comments:

Post a Comment