Monday, February 10, 2014

Beautiful Jillian

We luckily got a warning from Jillian's friend, Bailey, that 8th grade pictures were coming up. I'm guessing, as I never saw paperwork about this, that they do a class picture, then some individual shots.

So we had one night to find a dress AND shoes, as I learned while we were out. We made it to Kohl's and she tried on a few dresses. I was nervous it would look really dated, you know, super 80's style, but she did well! So thankful! And here she is...

Jillian's 8th grade graduation picture dress. 

My beautiful daughter!😍

Even prettier! We may have to lock her up to keep the boys away. 😉

Jillian with Elliott and Erin. 

A little silliness. 😜 
I've learned that middle schoolers like the silly poses, so you may see more of these in the future. Hope you don't mind! ☺️




No comments:

Post a Comment