Friday, February 14, 2014

Happy Valentines Day!

The children got cards from Grandma and Grandpa Locke and Aunt Nancy and Uncle John for Valentines Day. Here are the highlights. 


Erin is making her appearance via her artwork today. (More on her soon, big updates).
I really enjoyed visiting and helping in Erin's class today. As a volunteer, I vowed not to reveal anything I saw or heard, so I can't say much, but it was nice meeting her friends and teachers, and seeing a little of their routine. I have a new appreciation for them and all they do for my child to help her with her special needs. My favorite part part was watching her "sing". :)



They love their cards!

Brooks (and I) got cards, too! 

Thank you, Gramdma and Grandpa!
Thank you, Uncle John and Aunt Nancy!
We love you, too!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment